Maximizing Success with Snappic's Customizable Analytics for Photo Booth EventsThe photo booth industry is on fire, and the popularity of photo booths & 360 booths at events is skyrocketing! From weddings and parties to corporate events and festivals, photo booths have become a must-have addition to any occasion. It's no wonder why - with their ability to capture memories and promote brands, photo booths offer a fun and interactive way to engage with guests and create lasting impressions.But how can you measure the success of a photo booth event? This is where analytics come in. Analytics provide valuable insights into your event's performance, allowing you to make data-driven decisions for future events.It is also a great way to upsell your services and earn more money! When you do events for bigger corporate clients or brand activations, you can offer them valuable data from the analytics you gathered from the event at your photo booth. By analyzing the data, they can gain a better understanding of things such as attendee engagement, photo booth usage, and social media reach. This information can be used to make data-driven decisions for future events, improving their offerings, and potentially increasing ROI.
Why Analytics Are Useful for Photo Booth EventsAnalytics can provide a range of benefits for photo booth or 360 booth events, including:
- Tracking performance: you can see how well your event performs and identify improvement areas. This can help refine your approach and change future events to achieve better results..
- Demonstrating value: By providing detailed analytics to your corporate clients, you can show the value of your services and potentially even charge more for your photo booth events.
- Engaging with attendees: Analytics can also help you to engage with attendees and create a more personalized experience. By tracking attendee behaviour and preferences, you can tailor your offerings to meet their needs and create a more engaging and memorable experience.
What Analytics Does Snappic Have To Offer?Snappic offers a robust analytics section. You can view various statistics, including the number of photos taken, social media shares, and emails captured. These metrics allow you to see how well your event is performing and identify areas for improvement.
General Analytics metrics include:
- Total Shares: the number of shares made through different channels like email, text, social media, and printing.
- Data Capture Responses and Share Data: the number of survey responses received and the data captured when guests shared their photo, GIF, or video via email and text.
- Total Sessions: the total number of sessions for an event and the breakdown of how many were photos, GIFs, or videos.
- Total Photo Views: the total number of views for all photos, GIFs, and videos.
- Shares: a bar graph showing the distribution of shares, including the number of prints done at the event.
- Share Distribution: a pie chart that shows the share data as a percentage to see which option was most popular.
- Reach & Impressions Estimates: an estimated number of reach and impressions gained throughout the event and post-event.
Media Info consists of the following four sections.
- The "Most Viewed" section displays the media (photo/GIF/video) that has been viewed the most and the number of views for each.
- "Recent Photos" shows the most recently taken photos.
- "Recent GIFs" displays the most recently taken GIFs.
- The "Photo Timeline" provides a timeline of when photos, GIFs, and videos were taken, allowing you to see the busiest periods.
The Share Status page allows seeing the deliverability statuses of your texts and emails.
The Advanced Visions Analytics (AVA) section provides more insight into guests' age or gender. It also detects the number of faces and the average number of faces per photo.
If you have the competition feature enabled on your event, the Scratch and Spin section provides critical insights:
- Prize Wins displays the total number of prizes that have been won.
- Prizes show the number of different prizes that have been won. For example, if you have set up 2 different vouchers that can be won, this shows that both types of prizes have had winners.
- The pie chart named Prizes displays the percentage distribution of the different types of prizes.
- The table provides details about the prize won, the contact information used, the time when the prize was won, and a link to the image or video that won the prize.
The Virtual Booth or AI Sharing (depending on what you have enabled at your event) section helps you track the number of credits used. You will be able to see how many virtual and BG (background removal) credits were used per event.
- Under the analytics section, you are also able to download the following:
- Share Data.
- Competition Data
- QR Data
- Survey Data.
Customizing Snappic's Analytics
Snappic's analytics section is fully customizable when you edit the client page. This makes it easy for you to brand the page before sending it to your clients. Here’s what you can customize:
- Upload your or the client’s logo to make the analytics report personalized and professional.
- Change the primary and secondary colors to make your analytics page personalized to your client or brand.
- Edit the text and button text colors to make the report stand out.
- Choose what data to include. You can create a unique analytics page and include only the sections relevant to the event or your client's needs. You can, for example, decide to remove the download section or media info. Another way to include relevant data under the General section is to Hide 0 values or Show/Hide Share Data Items. This means you can hide any share data that wasn’t used or create your own list of items..