6 Tips for Creating Amazing Videos with Your 360 Booth
But what exactly is a 360 Photo Booth?
1. Buy a Sturdy, Well-Made 360 Booth
- Super shaky videos because your 360 Booth’s platform and arm aren’t stable and well-built
- Your guests falling off the platform because it wobbles or breaks
- Your expensive iPhone 13 going flying across the room because the attachment is faulty
2. Get the Best Photo Booth Software on the Market
- A Video Builder
- Sharing Options
- Online Galleries
- Online Support
- Customizable Emails/Online Galleries
3. Use a High-Quality Recording Device
- An iPhone
- An iPad
- A DSLR
4. Good Lighting Makes A World of Difference
Lighting plays a big part in the quality of your videos. The more light, the better!
If your event is outdoors during the day, you probably won’t need additional lighting (just watch out for direct sunlight on the camera, it will over-expose your subjects!).
If you’re indoors or have an event at night, you may need to put a few LED lights around your 360 booth perimeter facing the subject.
It is also handy to have a small ring light attached to the arm of your booth where the recording device is.
5. Make an Awesome 360 Video TemplateYour guests hop on the 360 booth and take a short 5-10 second video, but the output you show them should take that clip and turn it into something epic!This is where your creativity comes in. When setting up the template for your 360 video, make sure you keep the theme and branding of the event in mind.Some things that you can do to make an awesome video include:Adding an intro and outro video This is great for big brand activations or corporate events. You can use cool visuals to introduce the brand or event, and end off with their animated logo at the end.
Add a soundtrackFind a track that goes with the vibe of the event and time the cuts and movements to the track’s beat.
Use slo-mo, reverse speed and jump cutsTurn that 5-second recorded video into a funky 15-20 second clip by using slo-mo and reverse speed. Jump cuts are also great when they go with the beat of the music.
Make your video unique using effectsChromatic aberration, black and white, pan and zoom, and comic effect are just some of the crazy effects you can add to your videos to make them stand out. With Snappic’s new AI Segmentation feature, you can even separate the subject from the background and add different effects to both. The results are mind-blowing!
Add animated or static overlaysCreate custom designs that go over your video. Perfect for branding or adding a memorable touch to personal events.Snappic’s VideoFX builder allows you to do all of this and more. Our powerful software is ideal for building amazing 360 videos. If you’re just starting out and all of this seems a bit overwhelming, we also have a library of pre-made templates that you can edit.
6. Choose an Easy Sharing OptionThere’s nothing worse than waiting in line, so save your guests from that horrible fate by adding a sharing system that will allow the queue to move smoothly and quickly.
- Some sharing options that Snappic provides are:
- AI Sharing
- QR Contactless Sharing
- Sharing Station
- Instant Text or Email Sharing